Scriptics has been delivering innovative Salesforce solutions since 2012. Our Salesforce consultants have the experience and knowledge you need to implement and integrate SFDC solutions. We offer customized solutions for Salesforce CRM including, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Choosing a Salesforce implementation partner is one of the most important business decisions you may make. Scriptics is a certified Salesforce Gold partner who has helped thousands of companies accelerate growth, overcome critical business challenges and achieve success by leveraging Salesforce.
What are the benefits of Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce pioneered the Cloud-based system that lets customers begin storing information immediately after purchase. No servers to hook up. No software to install. No irreplaceable data files to lose.
Offerings that fit a variety of applications
What kind of customer relationships do you have to manage? Salesforce’s products can help with each of the following:
- Marketing – Get more leads and prioritize them effectively. Collect and organize detailed intelligence about potential customers and their online behavior.
- Sales – Predict your sales pipeline more accurately. Save time generating quotes, supervising sales territories, and overseeing accounts. Automatically calculate prices and deal probabilities.
- Service – Keep your customers loyal. Maintain fast, friendly helpdesk and phone support. Lead users with questions to the online answers they’re looking for.
Wide selection of inexpensive add-ons
The AppExchange lists 2,700+ business apps that easily integrate with Salesforce. You can incorporate just about any functionality imaginable into your CRM without spending much money.
Research-fueled, user-friendly design
Salesforce tests the usability of its products on a weekly basis. The company’s research team is continually making CRM tools more accessible and intuitive for customers.
Smooth transitions for staff
Get your employees up and running without extensive training or long-term adjustment. Salesforce built its CRM platform to accommodate the steep learning curves of fast-paced companies. Plus, many salespeople have prior experience with the popular system.
Our Salesforce Services
Our CRM solutions are specifically customized for your organizations to keep you ahead in rapidly changing environment of business
- Configuration and Implementation
- Installation of Apttus CPQ
- Configure Products
- Product setup (Bundle, Standalone, Options)
- Product attribute set up and attribute group setup
- Category Setup
- Configure Pricing
- Price list setup for multi country
- Price matrix set up
- Price rule setup
- Constraint rule set up
- Apttus CLM installation and configuration
- Agreement Life cycle and stage creation
- Setting up agreement & Document protection
- Agreement auto renewal setup
- Agreement wizard creation
- Agreement Record type setup
- Built Approval process through Standard Approval process
- Set up Email based Approval using VF Email template
- Implementation of Lightning
- Lightning Consulting
- We will help you plan and execute the best solutions to influence the UI and Lightning components.
- The Lightning Component framework is built on the open source Aura framework. The Aura framework enables you to build apps completely independent of your data in Salesforce.
- Amazon Alexa Integration (Echo Dot 2)
- Document Generation
- Conga Composer
- X-Author for Word
- Panda Doc Integration
- Third Party Integration
- .net App Integration (Xpert Review System)
- PHP Integration (Web 2 Lead, WordPress, Magento)
- Quickbooks Apps
- Paypal Integration
- Xero Integration
- IOS and Android App using REST
This is a customer success platform
World’s No 1 CRM Platform