Credit Card Portfolio Health Review Report
It’s a visual representation of Credit cards’ portfolio’s performance over time by monitoring following measures on a month over month bases:
- Originations- No. of credit card originations in a month.
- Accounts- No. of accounts as of that month.
- Balance Active- No. of accounts with outstanding credit card balances in that month.
- Sales Active- No. of accounts that made purchases in that month.
- Average Purchases- Average purchase amount per account in a month.
- Average Payments- Average payment amount per account in a month.
- Average Balances- Average outstanding balance amount per account in a month.
- Average Credit Limit- Average credit limit per account in a month.
- Utilization- Outstanding balances by Credit limit.
- Yield- Interest income by outstanding balance.
- Transactor- Accounts that have conducted at least one purchase and have incurred no interest charges over the last 3 cycles.
- Revolver- Accounts that have paid interest charges over any of the last 3 cycles.
- Inactive- Accounts that have not conducted any purchase nor incurred any interest charges over any of last 3 cycles.
- Pay down- Accounts that have not conducted any purchase and have carried a revolving balance over any of the last 3 cycles.